At Henderson Engineers, we're about more than just buildings. We're about the people, experiences and potential found inside. We're known for our technical excellence, but we bring so much more to the table. We love the process that brings buildings to life. And we're changing the industry by integrating the building design and construction process.
We view each of our employees as an essential part of our mission to lead the field.
It's What We Do
We provide total building system design services across multiple high-growth markets for industry leaders. You'll get to use your talent to work on some of the country's biggest names in corporate, luxury retail, and fine dining.
It's How We're Different
But, we're also about more than just engineering. We're about you. You, and the hundreds of passionate employees who made us who we are today.
Together, we dream up inventions that solve industry-wide problems, design spaces that become landmarks, win medals in fitness challenges, and toast to the good life at our legendary golf tournaments.
So what will you be doing all day?
You would join us in our Lenexa, KS office as a Marketing Data Specialist working on things like…
- Leading Customer Relationship Management (CRM) projects from conceptualization through implementation and developing holistic marketing and CRM strategies and programs.
- Establishing and implementing database marketing initiatives across all CRM channels.
- Maintaining and monitoring the established CRM framework which aims to improve end-user expectations and increase efficiency.
- Building contact lists for a variety of marketing events and/or communications with a focus on list hygiene, as needed.
- Acting as product expert to align company CRM goals with newly released or enhanced CRM features.
- Supporting planning, reviewing, and customizing the CRM application to meet the users' needs.
- Reviewing and performing quality assurance on all marketing/CRM related inputs/outputs.
- Performing data entry and researching client, contact, or project information.
- Creating comprehensive reports with an emphasis on ROI attribution, predictive analytics, and actionable metrics.
- Acting as internal CRM advocate, onboarding new users, maintaining training materials, and providing training and instruction on CRM systems and methods, as needed.
- Supporting marketing campaigns with tactical tasks
We'd love for you to apply for this position if you…
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, Information Technology, and/or Business Administration
- Are able to analyze data and identify trends on how our data is used, gathered, and consumed
- Are a systematic thinker who can see the big picture, but also the small details
- Possess strong organizational skills and are deadline-oriented with ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Possess a minimum of 2 years of relevant professional experience
- Have a working knowledge of marketing databases and process management
- Have previous experience utilizing customer relationship management systems (CRM) required; Deltek Vision system strongly preferred
- Previous industry experience in engineering, construction, architecture, and/or other professional service preferred
- Want to be a part of an award-winning marketing team with collaborative and fun atmosphere!
Let's Talk Perks
We take care of our people. As a Henderson employee, you'll enjoy some pretty awesome perks. Trust us, your friends will all have work envy.
- Flexible Work Hours (Because we all need to balance work and life.)
- Casual Dress Code (Be yourself, please.)
- Paid Volunteer Time (We literally pay you to volunteer.)
- Paid Parental Leave (Because we know both parents deserve to be there for a new baby.)
- Health and Wellness Initiatives (Get Fit and Stay Fit.)
- Receptive and Forward-Thinking Leadership (Our doors are always open.)
- Clear Career Path Options (We want you to excel.)
- Industry-leading 401K match and profit sharing (When the company succeeds, we all share in that success.)
- Paid Training for Professional Development (We’ll pay for the time you take getting better at what you do.)
- Performance Bonuses (When you do well, we reward you for your work.)
- Comprehensive and Extensive Insurance (We’ve got you covered.)
- Paid Term Life and Disability (We’ve got your family covered, too.)
- Financial Wellness & Coaching Program (Financial security makes you a happier team member.)
Commercial Construction and Renovation
- 2014-2017 - #1 Top Engineering Firm (Retail)
- 2016 - #8 Top Engineering Firm (Hospitality)
- 2016 - #4 Top Engineering Firm (Restaurant)
- 2010-2016 “Top 10 Retail Architects/Engineers Report”
- 2008-2017 – ENR Top 500 Design Firms (2017: #142)
- 2017 – Mixed-Use Project of the Year/Best Project – Sports/Entertainment (ENR Texas & Louisiana) Dallas Cowboys Ford Center at the Star
Kansas City Business Journal
- 2006 – 2007, 2009 – 2017 Finalist “Best Places to Work"
- 2009, 2010, 2014 “Champion of Business”
- 2014 “Hall of Champions”
- 2015 – 2016 “Healthiest Employer”
Building Design + Construction
- 2010-2017 “Top 55 Engineering Firms Nationwide”
- 2016 – Ranked #6 on “Top 30 Sports Facility Engineering Firms Nationwide”
- 2017 – Ranked #7 on “Top 60 Engineering Firms List”, Ranked #34 on “Top 60 Construction Management Firms List”
- 2017 – Ranked #2 on “Top 50 Retail Engineering Firms List”
- 2011-2017 “Top 20 MEP Giants List”
Electrical Construction & Maintenance
- 2018 – Ranked #7 on “Top 40 Electrical Design Firms List”
Visual Merchandising & Store Design
- 2018 – Ranked #6 on “Top Retail Design Firms of 2018 list”
AIA Central States
- 2011 “Merit Award for Excellence in Architecture”
ASHE Vista Award for Renovation
- 2018 – Shawnee Mission Medical Center
Kansas City Chamber of Commerce/Healthy KC Workplace Wellness
- 2017 – Platinum Level Healthy KC Certified (highest level)
- 2016, 2015 – Gold Level Healthy KC Certified
Kansas City Corporate Challenge
- 2018 Division D Champions
- 2016-17 Division D Champions
- 2015, 2012, 2008 Division E Runner-Up
Canstruction – Kansas City
- 2018 – Most Cans Award
- 2016 – People’s Choice Winner
- 2016 – Structural Ingenuity Winner
- 2015 – Honorable Mention
City Union Mission – Kansas City
- Matthew 25 Award for Outstanding Corporate Involvement
Henderson Engineers, Inc. and Henderson Building Solutions are EEO Employers/Vet/Disabled and participate in the E-Verify program
Applicants for positions with Henderson Engineers/Henderson Building Solutions must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and verification of eligibility will be required at the time of commencement of employment.